Recently Funded Projects
We couldn't do what we do without you. Thank you for investing in our community and helping us help it grow.
In 2023, we provided $3,196,499 in support to our hospitals and community to help provide quality health care close to home.
- Provided $50,000 to the SSM Health Treffert Center for additional playground equipment for infants and toddlers, as well as shade from sun from all.
- Provided $100,000 to support the SSM Health Samaritan Clinic.
- Supported 190 patients with more than $84,000 in assistance for essentials such as gas, groceries, utilities, and rent through the Caring for You Fund.
- Purchased a handicap-accessible van for SSM Health Adult Day Services to use for client outings and unexpected transportation needs.
- Provided funding for clinical supplies for school-based mental health services in 26 area K-12 schools, serving more than 915 students.
- Committed $2 million to expand and enhance SSM Health Greater Fond du Lac cardiovascular services.
- Funded the SSM Health Greater Fond du Lac Reach Out & Read program which helps integrate reading into pediatric practices, advises families about the importance of reading for children, and shares books that serve as a catalyst for healthy childhood development.