SSM Health St. Mary's Foundation - Jefferson City
Community support is critical to allowing SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - Jefferson City sustain its mission of providing exceptional health care to all who come to us for care. Every day, our hospitals make a difference in the lives of people in our community. Just as donations from the community helped to found the original St. Mary’s more than 100 years ago, charitable gifts provided important support for the new hospital and to the start of SSM Health St. Mary’s Cancer Center at JCMG. Donors are truly part of our hospital’s history. Your commitment allows us to meet our mission.
Did you know?
Since 1997, the Foundation has contributed more than $15 million dollars to St. Mary's for such things as:
- Land on which the new hospital was built
- State-of-the-art technology, such as advanced eICU
- Funding the development & construction of the SSM Health Cancer Center at JCMG
- Purchase of the high fidelity patient simulator training mannequins
- Over $200,000 in scholarships awarded to employees