Ways to Support
SSM Health St. Mary’s Foundation – Janesville offers several ways to give. Options include:
- Annual unrestricted gifts that can be used for the greatest needs of the hospital.
- Restricted gifts for special projects that support the hospital’s mission.
- Memorial and tribute gifts in memory of, or honor of, a person or special event.
SSM Health St. Mary’s Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Current Funding Priorities
- Greatest Need - unrestricted funds for the areas of greatest need identified by Hospital Administration.
- Cancer Care Fund - to help create healing space with supportive-care items such as wigs, scarves, and educational materials.
- Mary and Bob Arndt Endowment Fund - supports patients undergoing cancer treatment services at SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Janesville.
- Healing Garden