Approved PPE to Donate
SSM Health has received hundreds of requests from companies and individuals wanting to donate supplies and personal protective equipment. We are truly grateful for the generosity of our communities and city.
We are accepting inquiries and considering donations of the following items:
- FDA-approved surgical masks and respirators
- N95 masks
- Homemade or cloth masks
- Thermometers – infrared and forehead with disposable covers
- Footwear covers
- Disposable isolation gowns
- Tyvek contamination suits
- Face shields or industrial grinding shields with head harness and plastic shield
- Goggles or eye protection
- Hand sanitizer bottles or bulk
- Sanitizing wipes
- Nasopharyngeal swabs (nasal type, not Q-tip type cotton swabs)
Please send your donation request with a description of the item to FoundationSTL@ssmhealth.com. Your inquiry will then be forwarded to our Incident Command representative, who can contact you directly.
Thank you from all of us at SSM Health. We will get through this together!
To make a cash donation, please click Urgent Response Fund to make a gift online.